Centrally located between Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN, the Cave City Convention Center has served south central Kentucky for over 30 years. Our facilities are uniquely qualified for business or social functions including concerts, reunions, receptions, banquets, trade shows, auctions, pageants, proms, conferences, conventions, meetings and much more!
Diane’s Cake and Catering will coordinate food service tailored specifically for your banquet or hospitality needs.
South Central Kentucky’s Commercial Kitchen Cooperative
Opening June 1, 2013.
“Winter Wonderland” Art Exhibit
Oil paintings by Terry Brooks, Glasgow KY
November 26 , 2013 – January 30, 2014
Cave City Convention Center Lobby
KY Proud Holiday Market
December 6 – 8, 2013
Cancelled due to the Weather.
Celebrating Kentucky’s handmade crafts,
food and natural products.
The perfect opportunity to shop for unique, high quality,
locally-made holiday gifts! $5 admission.
Vendor Application Form
Cave City Convention Center
502 Mammoth Cave Street
P.O. Box 518
Cave City, Kentucky 42127
1-270-773-3131 / (Fax) 1-270-773-8834
- 24,000 square feet of meeting space
- Free parking
- Flexible facilities accommodate groups up to 1,000
- 6 individual meeting rooms for groups from 25 – 300
- Auditorium seating up to 600
- Banquet seating from 25-450
- Alcohol service
- State-of-the-art audio-visual capabilities
- Professional Events Staff
- 4000 square feet outdoor pavilion with electric service and restroom facilities
- Less than 95 miles from Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN airports
- Area lodging establishments accommodate up to 1000 people
- Over 14 eating establishments
- 1 1/4 mile from Exit 53, Interstate 65
What to do:
- Gateway to 53,000 acre Mammoth Cave National Park, with over 400 miles of mapped passageways, and recognized as a World Heritage Site and International Biosphere Reserve
- Downtown shopping for antiques and flea markets
- Horseback riding, canoeing, zip lining, hiking, biking and various other outdoor activities
- Less than 30 miles to numerous museums, historical and cultural attractions, agri-tourism, vineyards and farmer’s markets
- 35 miles to Western Kentucky University
- Links to Area Activities or visit www.cavecity.com for a comprehensive list of multi-generational activities